If you read my last post, 30-Minute Turkey Lettuce Wraps with Peach Salsa, you learned about how often I cook with ground turkey. If you didn’t read, let me bring you up to speed… a lot. Almost every day. Turkey burgers, lettuce wraps, stir-fry, and now, meatballs!
These Italian Baked Meatballs are oh-so juicy, tasty, and flavorful! They are gluten-free, dairy-free, and can be made Paleo-friendly by omitting the cheese (although, I haven’t tried this).
As you can see below, “his and her” plates in our home look pretty different. Zoodles for me and rotini for him. Luckily, these meatballs are delicious served on top of any kind of pasta (zucchini noodles included), Roasted & Mashed Butternut Squash, or even Cauliflower Fried Rice.
Did I mention how quick and easy this recipe is?! Within in an hour, you can make a (healthy) 5-star Italian dinner! This recipe makes 18 meatballs (enough for about 6-8 people), so store the leftovers in the fridge for 3-4 days and enjoy for lunch later in the week!
- 16 oz lean ground turkey
- 8 oz mild Italian sausage
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 eggs
- 1 tbs worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F and coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. With your hands, mix together well.
- Form the mixture into 2" balls and place on the baking sheet. You should make about 18 meatballs.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with zucchinni noodles or your favorite pasta.